How to download HBO Max movies and TV shows on Mac?
Step-by-step instructions on how to download HBO Max movies and TV shows to MP4/MKV on Mac.
- July 4, 2022
Pazu HBO Max Video Downloader is the amazing and reliable video downloading solution we are gushing about. It lets you enjoy HBO Max videos offline on any device. The tool enables you to download shows and movies from HBO Max to MP4/MKV in 1080p even with the $9.99/month ad-supported plan.
- Download HBO Max videos in MP4/MKV so that you can watch them on any device.
- Download HBO Max movies and TV shows with ad-supported or ad-free plan.
- You won't need the internet to watch the content you have downloaded by using Pazu HBO Max Video Downloader.
- Downloads will never expire. No 30 days/48 hours limit. Access downloads whenever you want.
- Access downloads even after cancelling your subscription.
- No need for the HBO Max app, either during or after downloading.
- Transfer downloads to any external device so that you can keep them handy.
- Get HBO Max content in high quality like 1080p.
- Supports multilingual subtitles and audio.
Step 1. Run Pazu HBO Max Video Downloader on your Mac.
Download, install and launch Pazu HBO Max Video Downloader on your Mac. Log in your HBO Max account.
Click the key icon and enter your registration code to unlock the full version if you have purchased a license. If you haven't, go ahead with the free trial version.
Step 2. Search HBO Max movies/TV shows to download.
Search the shows and movies you want to download. Enter the movie/TV show title in the search field.
You will get the same results as you search from HBO Max website or app as HBO Max Video Downloader features powerful HBO Max search engine.
Or copy&paste the link of the movie/TV show from HBO Max website. Then click the Search icon.
Step 3. Choose video format/quality
After selecting movie or TV show you want to download, you need to select the video format, codec, audio and subtitle languages, output folder, etc. by clicking on the setting icon .
- Video format: MP4 or MKV
- Video codec: H264 or H265
- Audio language: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 简体中文.
- Subtitle language: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 简体中文.
- Subtitle type: Embedded subtitles, Hardcode subtitles, Independent subtitles
- After converting: Open the output folder or put the computer to sleep.
- Interface language: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 简体中文.
H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) are both standards for video compression used in recording and distributing digital video. H.264 is the most popular codec to reduce video bitrate and might be up to two times as effective as MPEG-4 for video compression. H.265 allows for further reduced file size.
Step 4. Start downloading HBO Max movies and TV shows
You can start downloading by clicking on the downloading icon along the side of the TV show or movie.
If your selection is a movie, click icon next to it and the downloading begins.
After the movie is downloaded, click History button to quickly locate it.
If your selection is a TV show, click icon next to it to select episodes you want to download.
Before downloading, you can also click to choose subtitles and audio tracks.
Click "OK" to close the Audio/Subtitle Windows and then click "Download" to start downloading the episodes you choose.
After conversion, you will find the TV show episodes in MP4 format in the output folder without ads. To see all the downloaded items, go to the History tab.
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful