Tutorial of Amazon Prime Video Downloader for Windows
Want to download Amazon Prime videos to MP4/MKV? Here is what you need.
- 3 months ago
Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader is a useful app to download movies, TV shows, sports, Amazon Originals as well as videos you buy or rent from Amazon Prime Video on Windows and Mac. The downloaded videos are saved to MP4/MKV in 1080P, so you can watch them offline anywhere you want without Amazon Prime Video.
Related: Tutorial of Amazon Prime Video Downloader for Mac.
Step 1. Run Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader on your Windows.
Download, install and launch Pazu Amazon Prime Video Downloader on your Windows. Enter your e-mail ID and password to login into the Amazon Prime Video account.
Click the key icon and enter your registration code to unlock the full version if you have purchased a registration. If you haven't, go ahead with the free trial version.
Step 2. Choose video format/quality
It is easy to select the output settings at this step using video formats, video codec, audio languages, or subtitle languages. Click icon to change
- Video format: MP4 or MKV
- Video codec: H264 or H265
- The H.265 codec compresses information more efficiently than H.264, resulting in files of comparable video quality that are about half the size.
- Audio language: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese
- Keep Audio description and Audio surround sound or not
- Subtitle language: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese
- Subtitle type: Embeded subtitles, Independent subtitles, Hardcoded subtitles
- Interface language: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 简体中文
Step 3. Add Prime Video movies/TV shows
Start typing the name of the movie or the TV show.
Or you can copy-paste the link of the TV show or movie. Click the search icon to find the TV show or movie you’re looking for.
Step 4. Click Download icon
Movies only have a single download button, while a TV series will generally have a separate download button for each episode.
If your selection is a movie, click icon next to it and the downloading begins.
If your selection is a TV show, click icon next to it to select episodes you want to download.
Before downloading, you can also click to choose subtitles and audio tracks for each episode.
Click History at the top of the screen to immediately see a list of all the downloaded movies and TV shows stored on your device.
Was this article helpful?
93 out of 132 found this helpful